Information pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Code. The holder of the treatment is Medical Estetic snc (from now on "the writer") with email email@example.com (from now on "email of the writer").
1. What data is collected
To use our services, the writer collects some personal data. The purpose of this page is to indicate what data is collected, why and how it is used.
a. data provided by the user
The writer, in order to allow your registration to its address books through contact forms and/or subscription to the newsletter service, needs to collect some personal data.
Such data will be reported in the registration form and/or contact form, i.e., by way of example and not exhaustive: name, surname, e-mail address and/or other data if the purposes are registration for purchases/other.
b. data that we automatically collect
The writer collects the following data through the services used by the user:
technical data: e.g. IP address, browser type, computer information, data regarding the current (approximate) location of the instrument used;
data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section.
2. How is the data collected used?
2.1 We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Personal Data Protection Code, that the personal data provided by you when using the Service, or otherwise acquired in the course of the activity carried out by us, may be processed for purposes related to the provision of the Service itself. After the use of a form, pursuant to art. 130 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we may send you e-mails relating to services similar to those provided and you may object to such e-mails at any time by cancelling them using the appropriate link at the bottom of the communication received or by contacting the writer directly.
2.2 Your data will be used, if authorization is given, to collect information in general and in particular on your orientations and/or preferences, and/or to send you commercial offers for which you may object at any time.
3. Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary to provide the Services offered by the undersigned (refusal to provide the service makes it impossible to use the service itself); on the other hand, it is optional for promotional and/or profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent has no negative consequences on the provision of the Service.
4. Who are the subjects of the treatment?
The data controller is the writer in the person of its legal representative, unless otherwise specified at the top of this page.
5. How can I get information about the data, modify it, delete it or have a copy of it?
5.1 Access to personal data
The user may at any time request access to the personal data provided by contacting the writer directly.
5.2 Export and deletion of personal data
To export your personal data or to ask for their cancellation, you can send a request to the email address of the writer. The personal data will be exported within 30 days or, if the export becomes particularly complex, within three months. The cancellation will be carried out within the technical timescale foreseen and in accordance with the storage period explained in point 6 below
5.3 Exercise of rights
Any individual using the service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR is met, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- to receive your personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without impediment
For any question or request regarding personal data and respect for privacy you can use the email of the writer.
6. How and for how long will the data be stored?
One of the principles applicable to the Processing of your Personal Data concerns the limitation of the period of retention, governed by article 5, paragraph 1, point (e) of the Regulation which states that "Personal Data shall be kept in a form that allows the identification of the Data Subject for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed; Personal Data may be kept for longer periods provided that they are processed exclusively for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, in accordance with article 89, paragraph 1, without prejudice to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures required by these Regulations to protect the rights and freedoms of the Data Subject". In the light of this principle, your Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller only to the extent necessary for the pursuit of the purpose set out in Section D of this Information Notice. In particular, your Personal Data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary, as indicated in Recital 39 of the Regulation, i.e. until the termination of the contractual relationship between you and the Data Controller, without prejudice to a further storage period that may be imposed by law as also provided for in Recital 65 of the Regulation
7. How is data protection ensured?
The data are collected by the undersigned, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by GDPR (art. 32) for their processing by computer, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 2 and in any case in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
This policy may be subject to changes. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the writer, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost prominence on its pages or by alternative means
1. What are cookies?
2. What kind of cookies are used?
2.1 Essential Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies some necessary services cannot be used.
2.2 Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how users use a website, for example, which pages they visit most, if they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the operation of a website.
By using our site, you agree that these cookies may be placed on your device.
2.3 Functionality cookies
Cookies allow the site to remember the choices you make (such as your name, language or region of origin) and provide advanced custom functionality. These cookies may be used, for example, to remember the language you choose, and other parts of web pages that you can customize. By using our site, you agree that such cookies may be placed on your device.
The consent to the use of profiling cookies is given by the user through the appropriate button in the relevant banner.
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically when you access the site or service.
4. Which profiling cookies are generated by the website?
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. - Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing it with other services developed by Google. Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize ads in its advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Data retention 26 months. Anonymization of IP addresses is enabled on our site.
- Pulsed +1 and Google social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Google+, provided by Google Inc. Like buttons and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc. Both generate profiling cookies managed directly by these companies.
- Google Maps is a map service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages, the generated cookies are managed directly by the company Google Inc.